AMA Leader Clubs
Current requirements for the Leader Club Program are as follows.
- Clubs must have been chartered by AMA for a minimum of five years.
- Club membership must be open to all AMA members and not limited to a certain number.
- Clubs must develop and post Safety and Operational Rules at their flying sites.
- Clubs must file a copy of Safety and Operational Rules at AMA Headquarters.
- A club’s flying field must have separate areas for fliers and spectators, clearly marked as such.
- The AMA Safety Code must be posted and visible at the club field.
A club's District Vice President may waive one of the preceding requirements.
If your club is interested in qualifying as an AMA Leader Club, please contact Erin Dobbs, Marketing Partner Lead, 5161 E. Memorial Drive, Muncie IN 47302; Tel: (765) 287-1256, ext. 272.